FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Easy usage.
- No long heating-up and set-up times, spliced within seconds.
- Precise pressure and automatical O-positioning prevents uneven welds and premature failure.
- Automatic alignment ensures that the belt ends are aligned perfectly.
- Temperature variation is never a concern (no guess-work).
- Without the risk of injury or fire due to hot metal.
- Due to its small size the RS02 press can be used in confined spaces.
- Thanks to its exchangeable jaws the RS02 is suitable for splicing round belts from ∅ 6 mm or V-belts from 6 x 4 mm made of polyurethane.
- Battery will last for about 100 welds.
- Charge time per battery only about 70 minutes.
- The torque wrench prevents the clamping device from being turned over.
- Tidy storage of the jaws in the supplied Assortment.
- Permanent temperature monitoring prevents engine overheating.
- Higher safety due to cable operation: No cable break and no “tripping”.
- 18 V DC
- approx. 2780g
- Dimensions (HxWxD):
- 390 x 105 x 120 mm
FOR ALMOST ALL PROFILES SUITABLE
EXCHANGEABLE PROFILE JAWS
BEHAbelt offers you an extensive range of clamping jaws:
Round belts: ∅ 6 to 30 mm
V-belts: 6×4 mm to 22×14 mm
On request, we also manufacture clamping jaws for PU special profiles.
Please download the list of available jaws.