at BEHAbelt USA
Join a growing and globally active company! We are looking for versatile personalities.
Those who want to operate successfully in the international competitive market need employees with special skills. Personalities who make a difference and see the world from a different perspective. BEHAbelt USA needs employees with special talents as well as individual and determined personalities who always keep an eye on the future.
Your strengths and experience count for us. That is why we welcome every application, regardless of characteristics such as gender, origin, ancestry or any disability.
Internal Sales / Customer Service
The primary responsibilities of this position include building relationships through inside sales to support new and existing customers. Your direct involvement to assist with technical support, order entry, quoting, and quote follow-up will be needed to help the continued overall growth and expansion of Behabelt USA.
Key Responsibilities include
• Work with a team of people driven to provide excellent customer service with excellent products.
• Answer incoming phone calls and emails to assist customers with their specific needs and requests.
• Assist customers by reviewing, calculating, and creating product specific solutions.
• Proactive customer account responsibility with a regular contact for a defined list of customers.
• Provide technical support with product and application questions from customers and sales people.
• Opportunities to travel as needed for 1-3 nights to visit key customers
• Minimum of 3 years in customer service experience; Order taking, order entry, quoting
• Bachelor’s degree or 4+ years of conveyor belting experience recommended
• Ability to travel 2-3 days per month within the USA
• Sales skills to proactively support customers via the phone.
• Company benefits: Excellent benefit package: Salary, medical, dental, vision, 401K with company match, life insurance
We look forward to seeing you
Please send your informative application documents.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Mr. John Grasmeyer
2300 Windsor Court, Unit D, Addison IL 60101
Phone: +1 630 521 9835 · Fax: +1 630 521 9836