Features at a glance
- Very easy to use.
- Reduces operator errors through a fully automatic
and controlled welding and vulcanization process.
- Thanks to its exchangeable moulds the HP01 is suitable
for splicing many different profi les and fl at belts made
of PU and TPE as well as timing belts.
- User friendly operation through self-explanatory menu
of controller (no expertise required).
- Perfect welding within minutes.
- Temperature variation is never a concern (no guesswork).
- Real time data logging & diagnostics function for quality
assurance of the splice.
- Different types of welds possible (overlap welds,
butt welds and angle welds).
- Verschiedene Schweißvarianten möglich (Überlappschweißen, 90° Schnitte, Gehrungsschnitte).
- Due to its small size and the hook for hanging up the
press during the welding process, the HP01 can be used
in confi ned spaces “on-site”.
- Best welding solution for reinforced profi les (aramid,
polyester and steel) through overlap welding.
- Heating plate dimensions:
- 120 x 60 mm
- Dimensions (HxWxD):
- 240 x 167 x 200 mm
- approx. 4.800 g
Standard moulds for HP01 Hotpress
Insert profile in the middle of the mould
Insert the mould centrally in HP01. Close spindle to form fit.
Start automatic welding process using the PPuls-Controller
Close the spindle again approx. 2 minutes before the end of the process.
Wait for cooling process. Remove the mould
Remove profile from mould. Remove excess material with side cutter.
SCOPE OF SUPPLY
1 pc. Hot press
1 pc. Controller HP01
1 pc. Scissors SE02
1 pc. Screwer
1 pc. Scissors AS04
1 pc. Aluminum case
Belt cutter SH01
For precise trimming and preparation of the carrier-reinforced belts for the overlap welding.
For the belt cutting aid, we offer suitable mold nests for the various profiles. A list can be found here .