Features at a glance
- Very easy to use.
- Reduces operator errors through a fully automatic
and controlled welding and vulcanization process.
- Thanks to its exchangeable moulds the HP01 is suitable
for splicing many different profi les and fl at belts made
of PU and TPE as well as timing belts.
- User friendly operation through self-explanatory menu
of controller (no expertise required).
- Perfect welding within minutes.
- Temperature variation is never a concern (no guesswork).
- Real time data logging & diagnostics function for quality
assurance of the splice.
- Different types of welds possible (overlap welds,
butt welds and angle welds).
- Verschiedene Schweißvarianten möglich (Überlappschweißen, 90° Schnitte, Gehrungsschnitte).
- Due to its small size and the hook for hanging up the
press during the welding process, the HP01 can be used
in confi ned spaces “on-site”.
- Best welding solution for reinforced profi les (aramid,
polyester and steel) through overlap welding.
- Heating plate dimensions:
- 120 x 60 mm
- Dimensions (HxWxD):
- 240 x 167 x 200 mm
- approx. 4.800 g
Standard moulds for HP01 Hotpress
SCOPE OF SUPPLY
1 pc. Hot press
1 pc. Controller HP01
1 pc. Scissors SE02
1 pc. Screwer
1 pc. Scissors AS04
1 pc. Aluminum case
Belt cutter SH01
For precise trimming and preparation of the carrier-reinforced belts for the overlap welding.
For the belt cutting aid, we offer suitable mold nests for the various profiles. A list can be found here .