Features at a glance
- Very easy to use.
- Reduces operator errors through a fully automatic and controlled welding and vulcanization process.
- Thanks to its exchangeable moulds the HP01 is suitable for splicing many different profiles and flat belts made of PU and TPE as well as timing belts.
- User friendly operation through self-explanatory menu of controller (no expertise required).
- Perfect welding within minutes.
- Temperature variation is never a concern (no guesswork).
- Real time data logging & diagnostics function for quality assurance of the splice.
- Different types of welds possible (overlap welds, butt welds and angle welds).
- Different types of welds possible (overlap welds, butt welds and angle welds.)
- Due to its small size and the hook for hanging up the press during the welding process, the HP01 can be used in confined spaces “on-site”.
- Best welding solution for reinforced profiles (aramid, polyester and steel) through overlap welding.
Same characteristics as HP01 AIR, but with the following distinguishing features:
- Higher cooling capacity
- Cooling drum included in scope of supply
- Could also be cooled with compressed air
- Heating plate dimensions:
- 120 x 60 mm
- Dimensions (HxWxD):
- 240 x 167 x 200 mm
- approx. 4.800 g
Standard moulds for HP01 Hotpress
Insert profile in the middle of the mould.
Insert the mould centrally in HP01. Close spindle to form fit.
Start automatic welding process using the PPuls controller.
Close the spindle again approx. 2 minutes before the end of process.
Wait for cooling process. Remove the mould.
Take out profile from mould. Remove excess material with edge cutter.
SCOPE OF SUPPLY
1 pc Hot press HP01 WATER
1 pc Controller PPuls Element
1 pc Scissors
1 pc Screwer
1 pc. Scissors AS04
1 pc. Cooling unit 6,4l with pump
1 pc. Aluminium case
Belt cutter SH01
For precise trimming and preparation of the carrier-reinforced belts for the overlap welding.
For the belt cutting aid, we offer suitable mould nests for the various profiles. A list can be found here.