Every belt is only as good as its splice!
That's why we offer a great variety of welding tools and accessories to come along with the BEHAbelt profiles.
3. Insert the welding paddle between the belt ends and press the guide clamp together.
1. Select and use clamping jaws.
2.Put the profile in the middle of the clamping jaws and fasten the clamping jaws with the Allen key.
3. Set the contact pressure and speed regulation depending on the size of the profile.
4. Switch the machine on and press the release button key while the welding process is running.
5. Switch off as soon as the profile is swelling and keep the spliced profile about 2-3min fixed on the machine before you take the profile out.
2. Close top of the mold and put it in the press.
3.Melt the profile with the Z-shaped welding paddle.
Joining Tools Friction Welding Machine RS02 Welding Tools Guide Clamps Service Sets
Web analytics api